This guide will show you have to create users in the Callflows App of Platform Advanced.
- Login to Platform Advanced (http://manage.hostedphone.co/)
- Once logged in, locate the Apps at the top right of the page
- In the Apps menu, select the Callflows app.
- From the Callflow dashboard, Select User
- Press +Add to begin creating a new user
- In the User configuration page, fill out the details
- Username: (Hosted Platform login)
- First Name:
- Last Name:
- Email: (This will be needed for Voicemail to Email notifications)
- User privilege level: (Administrator or User)
- Email Notifications (Check to send VM or Faxes notifications to email)
- Assign Caller ID
- Then Click the green Save button, and the user will be created.
Now you can begin assigning devices, voicemail boxes, and Callflows to your new user!