You can configure Cisco SPA IP Phones to a device in Voice Platform by following these directions:
- Add the Device to Platform, and in Advanced view to reveal the SIP tab.
- Copy or locate the Realm (Server), Username, and Password.
- Locate the IP address of your Cisco and visit the IP in your web browser.
- Select 'Admin Login' at the top right of the page
From the Voice section choose the Ext 1. tab and enter the following information:
- Display Name: Name
- Proxy: Realm (Server)
- User: Username
- Password: Password
Select Submit All Changes to save your settings.
To setup Voicemail follow these steps:
- Click the Phone tab
- Enter Voice Mail Number: *511
- Select Submit All Changes at the bottom of the page to apply.