- Log into The SwitchBoard by visiting sb.simplephoneco.com and entering your username and password.
- Click the the tab that says FORWARDING.
- Click Destination sets to the right to add forwarding numbers.
- In the text box on the right, enter a name for the number your going to add such as “My Cell Phone”.
- One a name has been entered, click Add destinationset.
- Make sure Number or SIP-URI is selected and enter the phone number that you would like to forward your phone with a 1 at the front. ex 15555555555.
- Once the forwarding number has been entered, click add destination to the right.
- Click mapping on the right side to select how you would like to forward the number.
- Call Forward Unconditional will forward at all times.
- Call Forward Busy will only forward when someone is on the phone.
- Call Forward Timeout will forward after the amount of time set in Set ringtimeout.
- Call Forward Unavailable will forward when your phone box is not connected to our network, for example when your internet is down or if your box is powered off.
- To set the forward, click the drop down next to “to” and select the destination set you created.
- Once the right forward is selected click add to the right.
- When completed, you will see your settings have been saved in the middle of the page.