E911 (Enhanced E911) allows emergency calls to 911 to connected to your nearest emergency management office or local police authority. Our E911 system works like your mobile phone and is based on your E911 Address. You can activate an E911 Address for any number on our network, and the address does not have to reside in the same calling area of the number. E911 is a free service to all Simple Phone Company customers.
If you have not activated E911 for your number before, emergency calls may not connect and you may be subject to a $95 fine per call.
To activate or update your E911 Address:
- Submit a support request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with these details -
- Subject: e911 Activation (or) e911 Update
- Body: Include the phone number and service address associated with it
- Once submitted, please allow up to 24 hours to activate
- Once activated, you receive and email confirmation
You can verify your E911 activation and E911 Address by dialing 933 or 1 (484) 8-911911