Bria is a voip telephone application available on Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad, and Android. Once installed, follow these steps to configure for use with our service:
- From the Bria menu, choose Softphone, then Account Settings. The SIP Account window will appear.
- In the Account tab, complete the User Details area with the information obtained from Simple Phone Co.
- User: Enter your extension.
- Domain: Enter the server for your phone service. (ex. company.spchosted.com)
- Password: Enter the secure password or secret for your extension.
- Display Name Field: Enter your extension.
- Click the ok to complete. The account will be added and should be registered.
Simple Line users:
If your configuring the application for use with the SwitchBoard, please contact us for your username (mentioned as extension above) and password. The server will be sb.simplephoneco.com in the above example.